Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hatin Or Speaking Truth?


I been hearing about this video but just a couple of minutes I listen to it and it just blew my mind away this girl is going places. But  Nicki Minaj is an iffy  rapper causes we haven't seen exactly what she able to do but from her work that I heard she isn't that good but with her latest single " Right Through Me" make me take a second guess but everything that Jasmine is say in the video have somewhat truth behind it cause she talks about how she use sex appeal in her records and getting sign to young money but with all this being said I know people going to say that this girl is hating but she really isn't she stating her opinion and most of it true and I want to see what this Jasmine girl has in her future. and tell me your opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright ©.Unknown.// All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Jay Davis