Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Interview: REMBRANDT a.ka JIMMY VEGA of ∆DEEN



 If  you haven't heard of REMBRANDT(Jimmy Vega) please get familiar cause he's the most creativity I seen in fashion this year period with his Assman brand and being apart of ∆DEEN Magazine & Red Ribbon Army. It's amazing to see all the moves he made with BET's rip the runway and everything else but let me stop so you can read my interview.    


-How did you and Jovany Perez get together?
High school! He was a freshman and I Was A Senior

-What was your first photo shoot

My first photoshoot..... was for a model agency, i was trying to be a model haha big fail! 

-What was your first fashion creation ?

Back in 4th grade i made a sneaker out of clay with wings on the side!

-When was your first fashion opportunity ?

Ummm.... I dont really know. Besides fashion class in school I guess it was BET's Rip The Runway

-How did you come about becoming a fashion stylist and so into fashion ?

Well I decided to become a stylist to get into the industry and meet the right people who could help me become a designer. And It all stemmed from high school

-What was your inspiration for ∆DEEN magazine ?

Just myself and the things I love. Cartoons, and Roses and Toile wall paper. like cheetahs and stuff haha.

-How did you feel once you had everything together mean with your magazine and your connections with Diggy, 

Great Scott, Ricci Steez, and other people ?
I mean its not really a magazine. Thats just a name we came up with cuz it sounded cool really haha but It honestly feels amazing! 2600 views in one day makes me feel INCREDIBLE! All because of Assman and my supporters! Its awesome! and when this Madbury club thing comes out.... WOW lol itll be great!

-What's your thought process once you begin a new project ?

Just making sure I really believe in the product and put 100% into it and never let my self not be myself.



-Your creativity seem as if it's endless but, are you planing to venture out side the ass man brand and Red Ribbon Army? explain 
Ummm haha i dunno if my creativity is endless, so much as my imagination and hopes and dedication. But definately. Assman is just a line under the brand ADEEN. thats my side of the brand. 



-Since i'm trying to assemble unknown cool crew what advice can you give me and others about finding a crew.
Really dont start a crew. Thats my advice. You need to establish and work on yourself before you put on a whole team. Just like Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. They needed to establish and prove themselves before they made Rocafella and Young Money.



-Do you feel like your finally famous?
Definitely not. I feel like ive taken that first step to becoming successful. Famous no though ahah


Well thank you for your time and hope fully once i go to New York for the whole summer next year i can get an follow up interview in person.





For sure! Anytime!!


ZR▼

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright ©.Unknown.// All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Jay Davis