Friday, November 5, 2010

INSPERATION

  
MAESTRO ON DRUMS PT 2 from TONE on Vimeo.

INFLUENCERS FULL VERSION from R+I creative on Vimeo.
Wow and I say that alot now because lately I been feeling so inspire to start my career in fashion and everything, but seeing videos like this just amazes me how people get where they're at. Like back in the day I would love to watch rags to riches and see how famous people made it to where they at but with all this being said these videos and people have in general have something in common that we all want to make it and know how to but like Maestro said" They don't know you they don't know you even exist" but everyone that reading this let yourself  be known, I know that sound hard but if you can be dedicated to it someone out their will find you even if it half way across the world your voice will be heard by someone out here. But with this hearing this and taking it all in I know now I need to be more dedicated on this blog and fashion I just gotta tell people more about my website and me in general but to EVERYONE BE INSPIRE AND DEDICATED TO YOUR DREAM, AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE UNKNOWN COOL CREW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright ©.Unknown.// All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Jay Davis