Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LANVIN♥H&M







I been waiting so long for this collection now its finally here but I missed the fashion show, but this collection is bold and cool and its high fashion brought to the department store. But this collection is sharp where do I begin at I know the shoes, they're great I like how they made metallic oxfords  which are spectacular, and the accessories are unique and hard to find something like it at inexpensive price but the over all collection is great I like how they use the over dramatic accessories and mix it with bland color and it made some pieces stand out and the over all outfit flow and still look amazing , well everyone tell me your opinion and what think of the collections.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright ©.Unknown.// All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Jay Davis