Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Current Craze/Idea: Film Making /Photography


Maestro Knows - Episode 1 (Nike Air Yeezy) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.
                                                    Such an Inspiration


For some reason I just been wanting to get more into Film making and photography and I think it because I want to be an all around designer meaning make thing that I vision about things and turn them in to reality so I decided that I was going to buy a camera ( Cannon SX30 IS) and this a phenomenal camera that a a right level for me and also if I get the camera I probably start doing my interview in person and show my little skills of and help me get my foot inside the world of fashion. But viewer just state your opinion

C'etait un Rendezvous (1976) from rjodwyer on Vimeo.
                                             This shows my somewhat work ethic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright ©.Unknown.// All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Jay Davis